Vine Conference Centre Coronavirus User Agreement Form
I confirm that I have read and understood Vine Conference Centre Coronavirus Plan July 2020. In particular I agree to ensure the following main points as detailed in the Full plan (Vine Conf Centre COVID-19 Plan pdf )
- Entry to the building. I will take personal responsibility for ensuring someone is at the front door and screens every person coming in and is asked the 4 key questions.
- I will brief all users of the building at the start of the day to ensure they understand clearly the enhance hygiene measures that are expected from them as detailed in Vine Conference Centre Coronavirus Plan.
- I will ensure everyone using our facility must ensure good hygiene practices to help prevent spread of Coronavirus:
- Perform hand hygiene regularly using soap and water or alcohol based hand rub particularly before and after eating.
Washing hands with liquid soap and warm water
Hand hygiene using Alcohol Based Hand Rub (ABHR)
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid direct contact with people that have a respiratory illness wherever possible.
- Avoid using personal items (e.g. mobile phone) of people that have a respiratory illness wherever possible. Cover the nose and mouth with a disposable tissue when sneezing, coughing, wiping and blowing the nose. Dispose of all used tissues promptly into a waste bin. If you don’t have any tissues available, cough and sneeze into the crook of the elbow. Wash hands at the first opportunity.
- I will explain clearly at the start of the day to everyone how the one-way system works and the guidelines for use of the toilets as detailed clearly in Vine Conference Centre Coronavirus Plan.
- I will explain clearly the need for Physical Distancing and will ensure room capacity does not go over that as pre-agreed with Vine Conference Centre Manager, Mr Tim Thomson. I will monitor Physical Distancing throughout the day to ensure it is being adhered to and take action where necessary.
- I will explain emergency evacuation procedures at the start of each day and ensure everyone clearly understands how to evacuate safely in an emergency while maintaining social distancing.
- If someone develop Coronavirus symptoms I will respond quickly as detailed in Vine Conference Centre Coronavirus Plan. I will inform the Vine Conference Centre manager immediately.
- I will explain the Face Coverings guidelines as detailed in Vine Conference Centre Coronavirus Plan for anyone who wishes to wear a face covering.
- I will ensure no provision of or sharing of food on the premises.
- I have assessed the demographics of my group as detailed in Vine Conference Centre Coronavirus Plan and am fully satisfied that it is safe for my event to go ahead for example for those over 70 and those from BAME backgrounds.
- I will ensure all attendees are registered on Vine Conference Centre Registration form and the form is handed in the morning to Mr Tim Thomson, Vine Conference Centre manager. This is following guidance from the Scottish Government published 14th July 2020.If I have staff or volunteers which use the building I must also provide the Conference Centre Manager with the following details:
- The names of staff and volunteers who work at the premises
- A contact phone number for each member of staff and volunteer
- The dates and times that staff and volunteers are at work
“Collecting contact details will be voluntary, but it is important that both premises and individuals cooperate, as it will be crucial to national efforts to suppress the virus. This measure forms part of enabling premises to open safely, minimising the risk of the number of infections increasing, and will reduce the risk of requiring future restrictions.”
Here’s a copy of our Test and Protect Collection of Personal Data – Privacy Notice